CROSBY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL EXPECTATIONS:
As a part of the educational team, the students will:
- Respect the rights of others in the classroom, in the hallways, on the playground, and on the bus to and from school. This includes accepting individual differences in people, recognizing others' accomplishments, and showing respect for property.
- Work cooperatively with peers as a part of a school community which values helpfulness, thoughtfulness, and kindness toward others.
- Become aware of individual choices and their consequences.
- Behave in a manner which in no way interferes with the teaching and learning process.
- Take responsibility for completing all homework and assignments, and for coming to school prepared to learn, including having the appropriate materials.
- Have regular attendance to maximize learning opportunities.
- Be aware of school rules, student rights, and student responsibilities.
- Take an active and enthusiastic role in their studies, and safety, and always strive for excellence.
Below is a link to the Student Code of Conduct.